Conditions of Use
- This service is provided in compliance with the provisions set in Republic Act 8293 or the Intellectual Property Code of the Philippines.
- The Intellectual Property Code of the Philippines or RA 8293 Sec 176 states that,
- 176.1. No copyright shall subsist in any work of the Government of the Philippines. However, prior approval of the government agency or office wherein the work is created shall be necessary for exploitation of such work for profit. Such agency or office may, among other things, impose as a condition the payment of royalties. No prior approval or conditions shall be required for the use for any purpose of statutes, rules and regulations, and speeches, lectures, sermons, addresses, and dissertations, pronounced, read or rendered in courts of justice, before administrative agencies, in deliberative assemblies and in meetings of public character. (Sec. 9, first par., P.D. No. 49)
- Governing agencies allow the use, reuse, and redistribution of datasets appearing on this service so long as the user provides proper attribution.
- The users are encouraged to use this prescribed attribution format wherever possible:
- All datasets accessible through this website are provided free of charge for use, reuse, redistribution, adaptation, sharing, or the commercialization of any derivative works.
- You must not imply that the Philippine Government endorses your information or product by using data accessed through data.gov.ph.
- Datasets offered on this service must not be used for inappropriate or malicious purposes or initiatives.
- Datasets on this service are provided for free by the Philippine Government.
- The service does not guarantee that datasets will be entirely suitable for the user’s intended purpose.
- The Philippine government reserves the right to update, revise, or delete any of its datasets without prior notice or liability.
- No personal information will be collected without your consent. The service, however, will store the following information for analytics to improve the quality of the service:
a. The country where the portal was accessed;
b. The device, internet browser, operating system, and internet service provider used to access the service;
c. Date and time user accessed the service; and
d. The pages and URLs visited on this service.